Friday, December 08, 2006

Zion

I used to be a Zionist. I also used to be a conservative. My theology required that there be a rapture, and that the Jews have a homeland in Palestine before the rapture. I believed a lot of these things, and it was odd to me that other Christians did not.

But then I discovered liberty. The kind of liberty that set me free from homage to the government. Conservatives believe in the government. They believe in power. When I gave up government, I realized I also had to give up the government of Israel. I believe that the Jews are God's chosen people and He still wants to acomplish some things through them, but not necessarily through the state of Israel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"ROOTS OF WARLIKE CHRISTIAN ZIONISM" and "IT'S THE RAPTURE, STUPID" - different Google headlines referring to the same exposure of top Christian Zionist warlords! I hate spam too, but this historical bombshell is the beginning of the end of some TV revenge-alists - the fall of Falwell, a haymaker to LaHaye, and a plague-y on Hagee! To read the entire text, visit Google and type in "Powered by Christ Ministries" and then land on "ROOTS OF WARLIKE CHRISTIAN ZI0NISM."

(the foregoing found on the web)

Secret Rapture said...

My inaugural address at the Great White Throne Judgment of the Dead, after I have raptured out billions!
Read My Inaugural Address
My Site=http://www.angelfire.com/crazy/spaceman