1. What is your occupation? Student (NCSU Economics)
2. What color are your socks right now? Grey fuzzy slippers.
3. What are you listening to right now? My wife and her friend talking about the Sopranos and Survivor.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Potato Chips
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yup.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue, boring.
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Telemarketer.
8. Do you like the person(s) who sent this to you? Yeah!
9. How old are you today? 30
10. Favorite drink? Good beer.
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? College basketball (Go Duke!)
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? No, but I have shaved it all off.
13. Pets? We’re babysitting a guinea pig this weekend…
14. Favorite food? Vinegar, I like things with vinegar in them.
15. What was the last movie you watched and did you like it? Hole In the Head, Frank Sinatra.
16. Favorite month? April. The fish really start biting.
17. What do you do to vent anger? Drive.
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? My bike.
19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Spring
20. Hugs or kisses? Kisses.
21. Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries.
22. Do you want your friends to email you back? Any communication is great.
25. Living arrangements? 3 BR Apartment.
26. When was the last time you cried? It’s been a while.
26. What is on the floor of your closet? Old journals and unseasonal clothes.
28. What did you do last night? Homework, then Lost.
29. Favorite smells? Cookies, Coffee, Rosemary.
30. What inspires you? Music, books.
31. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Green chile.
32. Favorite dog breed? Lab
33. Number of keys on your key ring? 8, which is about 20 less than a year ago.
34. How many years at your current job? Student for the last year.
35. Favorite day of the week? Saturday, we’re all at home, and we sleep in, and take naps.
36. What states have you lived in? New Jersey, Georgia, North Carolina, Louisiana, New Mexico, Colorado
37. Favorite holiday? Easter.
38. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? I had a bike in Colorado, and I’ve driven some pretty big trucks.
I tag thebrokenwindow and persona