Thursday, June 29, 2006

Music

I'm going to visit an old friend this weekend, and he just tagged me, asking me what music I am listening to now. Which is interesting, because I had just been thinking about making a mix CD to listen to on the way up and leave with him.
I don't listen to too much music these days, because my car doesn't have a CD player. I usually just listen to music on the radio, or sports or talk radio or talk radio or NPR.

But, if I had a CD player, or otherwise ipod ready device, this is what I might choose to listen to:

1. Grace Cover of U2 on In the Name of Love fundraiser album
2. Mockingbird Derek Webb
3. Enough To Love The Choir (always)
4. Now That The Day Is Over The Innocence Mission (also, always)
5. Mezzo, or Ache Beautiful Mike Roe

honorable mentions:
Jack Johnson's Curious George album (I have children)
Johnny Cash
Norah Jones
The Prayer Chain
other old Alternative Christian rock.

Lots of audio books (right now: Freakonomics)

JN

1 comment:

2e said...

I'd be interested to know what you think of this.